Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stocking

Here is the pillow. The full list of what I got is as follows:

Here is what I got in my stocking from Sweetjessy. A lovely stocking with a house and my name on it, a snowman pillow, a set of 6 handmade coasters, some Cream of Wild Rice Soup mix, some Minnestota Sunshine Seeds, some Minnesota Boysenberry Jam, a mug with a tiger in it, a big christmas pencil w/ a sharpener, a little wind up santa that walks, 2 pincushions, 1 large and 1 small, a 2 3/4" Angel Ornament, a Christmas Tree Shaped box of chocolates, some moose fabric, a Fall Wreath pp kit, and some pre wound bobbins. Thank you so much sweetjessy.

Oh I forgot, she also sent me a cat. Its on a card, but she did manage to send the cat. LOL Its stuck inside the pillow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! That girls is too much!